Sunday, August 29, 2010

Works in Progress_ Sketchbooks and First Assignment



School has started since a week ago. Pretty much all my classes are settling down. Although still kind of not used to getting up so early every day, I'm doing fine in general.

So these two copper pieces are meant to be part of my assignment for AP Studio Art that is due next Wednesday, September 8th. Originally the assignment was titled "shoe", but since I have these two pieces (which were intended to be shoe-looking objects and failed to), I'll probably make something different. Since I started, I've realized that sculpture pro-folio is really not an easy task to do...

As for the sketchbook, we were assigned to draw/make something about "opposite". Some of the pictures shown here aren't really related to that, but the one with the angel and demon is related. These are works that are still "being processed" and should be finished very soon.

Sketch for the opposite

Blue marker, very messy and hastily done


Part of my summer doodles, on a back of a note pad

No comments:

Post a Comment