Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy Father's Day_ Dad's Portrait

Happy Taiwanese Father's Day You All!! And especially to you hardworking fathers. At Taiwan it is August the 8th at this moment so I thought it would be cool if I draw a portrait of my dad for his contribution and dedication to the family.

Dad, you have always been a cool dad in the family, and you know that we, as a family, all appreciate and understand your hardships and struggles. 雖然時間流逝, 滄海桑田, 身為人父的你在我們心中的位置是不會變的. 經過這麼多年的努力, 你的事業成就已經不是人生的目標了吧?I still remember you telling me that you wanted to try out skiing when you were young. Although I do not think it would be a good idea to do that right now, but I hope you and try out something different, something that excite you when you can still do so.

Anyways, I drew this with color pencils. It took me about 5 hours. Hmmm, it's kind of hard to draw(especially human face) without sketching out the line with pencil first.

=Work in Progress=

Outlining


Shading (face)


Coloring



"Trimming", more coloring (different lighting)
glasses are giant... eyes were later modified a little bit


Sun-glasses version lol


Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment