Sunday, September 5, 2010

Model Magic?_ Work in Progress

Forgive me for the bad quality...
   We have a three-day weekends this week because of Labor Day. Nothing much is going on; still the same old everyday life at priory dorm. I don't know what you would call these little creatures I made out of boredom. Some called them tadpoles. and others... ... well, something else. These are made out of kid's modeling clay literally called "Model Magic". It has a very funny texture and dries out very, very slow. It is also very soft in a sense that it changes shape so easily even a finger slightly resting on top of it would make a mark. I didn't clean my hand very well before I started molding so they got a little bit messy. I might do some painting on them after they are dried (the instruction says that it might take 3 days for the material to do so), so we'll see.


Adding color and metal sticks? 

I haven't come up with a good concentration theme yet; major reason is that the inspirations I have seems to differ from one another (I don't know how to put it another way lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment