Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's the Final Week


Art 14, a ceramic class at UC Berkeley, ended three days ago. I wished there were more criticism and suggestions for improvement on the work I made this semester. The instructor seemed satisfied with what I have done in his class and gave me a firm handshake before he left.

I do not really know how I feel about the class. I appreciate the class a lot, and like what we have done throughout the semester. That's probably the only thing I can confidently say about this class for now.

It's finals week, and I am studying in the ceramic studio.

Going back to Taiwan on the 17th.

Maybe I should start writing again.

I do not know who's reading this blog, but I know some people are. That's what the google stat thingy tells me at the very least.


No comments:

Post a Comment